QDA Advanced Product Quality Planning
I-APQP provides a single, integrated tool for quality planning and documentation to efficiently plan, monitor and document quality through your defined process steps, enabling you to meet your project and PPAP milestones faster, on time, and with less errors. I-APQP is based on AIAG and VDA standards.
I-APQP integrates the major core tools and insures fundamental process flow steps are adhered to throughout, eliminating common cut and paste errors associated with other formats and provides the following:
- Integrated Process Flow throughout all documents (Process Flow, Control Plan, PFMEA, Work Instructions, etc.).
- Minimize errors through the systematic approach.
- Ability to integrate Action Management solution within QDA to track and assign project related tasks for follow up and closure.
- Assists with compliance to ISO/TS16949 Product Realization Claus.
- Minimize audit discrepancies.
- Automate change tracking.
- Perform multiple characteristic changes from a single screen.
- Minimize redundancy and multiple data entry.
- Utilize the documents to be the living documents they were meant to be.
- Configure project templates to ease setup and completion of new projects.
- Ability to import process steps.
- Automate and insure synchronous process flow between documents.
- Follows ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6, and AIAG established standards and guidelines.
- Ease-of-use. Facilitates managing large groups of similarly produced parts (part families), simplified and structured PPAP/FMEA process insuring consistent results.
- Planning/Communication/Follow-up. Expedite planning and monitoring for the entire project lifecycle (with the Action Management tool).
- Eliminate Errors. Eliminate multiple documents, minimize data entry, and insure consistency throughout all phases.